Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm in Peru!!!

I only have like 30 seconds to type, but I wanted to let the world know that I landed safely and happily in Peru. I can't say I'm doubt-free, but I can say that I am SOOOOOOO excited!! Hurray for Peru!

I'm currently in Lima, at the Clifford Hotel. It is also big and red like the dog, so I feel like it's aptly named. We're taking a 10 minutes break between meetings for bathrooms and such. Next up is lunch. It is a busy busy day of official stuff, but what the heck, I'm in Peru! The rest of the day will be less hectic once we eat. I'm thinking of carrying my whole big backpack because I keep needing things that I don't have. Speaking of which, I should grab that. I PROMISE to write more from Cusco, but seriously, guys, I may be a bit busy at first, ya know, enjoying Peru!!! However, I'm guessing the altitude will force me to stop and then I will write of the beauty and charm of the country and culture. Lots of love!!

No comments: