Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I win!

So, I absolutely LOVE the Bloggess. She's fantastic. I love reading her blogs. I love looking at what she links. I love watching her YouTube videos. She's fantastic. Honestly, if you've somehow managed to find your way to my silly little blog... go look at her's. Way better. Link here: http://thebloggess.com/ Fan-freaking-tastic.

Anyway, if anyone's still here, I've been feeling icky lately. Many people have been doing their best to build themselves up by tearing me down. Well, that's probably not their intention, but there's only so many times you can hear how unsuccessful you are or whatever.... I'm doing things differently than I had planned. Not a bad thing. I'm going to be in a movie (small, independent thing). I wrote a book (probably only going to live in my computer). So, I can build myself up with these things that I've been doing, but it's really hard to hear from EVERYONE that I'm not being serious or whatever. Moving on... so in this funky mood, I go check up on my favorite blogger's site. And she has made awards for the rest of us. You know, for the people that don't win Oscar's or Grammy's or Blogging awards. So, I awarded myself a few because the bloggess told me so:






So, HAH!! I win. Boo-yah!!

No comments: