Thursday, February 25, 2010

Harry Potter and Something to Fear

Hey Everyone!

So, I'm posting my latest video, and it's a little lame. I'll be the first to admit it. A big part of that is that my computer dies every time I go to edit. So all my cool effects and taking out my babbling just can't happen right now. Sorry about that. This will probably deter you from watching the video, but the beginning isn't bad.



In case you didn't watch the video, though, I have an exciting announcement!! I'm going to be in a movie!! It's called Something to Fear, and it's an independent horror film. Right now we're still in rehearsals, but we're going to start shooting really soon. The sweatshirt in the video is merchandise from the movie (available for your purchase now!!), and it's really comfortable. (I'm not just saying that because merchandise is included in my contract percentage!)

So, anyway, now you know! We'll be premiering in July, so anyone that wants tickets, let me know!!

No comments: