Friday, August 1, 2008

World's Oldest Joke... About Farts.

Hey everyone,

This post will be short and semi-sweet (like the chocolate chips!), but I HAD to share it with everyone!! While waiting for the super duper slow internet to let me upload another video on my new YouTube page (still waiting), I went to my iGoogle page to help me translate a phrase someone used in one of my interviews. I looked it up in my dictionary, but it's some sort of slang or something because it just didn't make sense. So, I went to my handy iGoogle translator to see if it could come up with something better. (It didn't, by the way...)

However, my iGoogle page also has news updates on it, and, of course, I got sucked in. So, I looked at some drama between Obama and McCain on the news when I noticed one of the top ten Reuters articles was about the world's oldest known jokes. The little anthropologist in me was fascinated, so I went ahead and got sucked in deeper.

Well, of course, the oldest joke is about farts. My dad will be thrilled. Well, Dad, personally, I think this means that your sense of humor is ancient history!! Or, I suppose, you could go with timeless. Either way, here's the link to the article:

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSKUA14785120080731

The jokes aren't bad for old people... Hope you enjoy them!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is cousin Kenny
I LOVE FART JOKES!
My Youtube Username is KaSlicer239
i hope to go on and give you great ratings. i liked the glacier one with Go State! Green and white!look for me on Youtube.